Enjoy our warm indoor salt water pool, or relax in our hot tub and sauna.
There are many benefits to swimming in a salt water pool. It can leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. It can also act as a natural moisturizer which increases your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Your body works harder while resisting the flow water makes
- Joints and muscles naturally benefit from the great exercise of swimming in salt water
- When recovering from an injury you’ll will find salt water as resistance a much better option
- A natural relaxation process in a salt water pool takes place which helps promote a relaxed body and leaves you feeling refreshed
- A great form of low impact aerobic conditioning that is easier on the back and spine than traditional forms of exercise
- Stress relief to all joints in the body through the natural support of water
At the Pembroke Fitness Centre we think you deserve to relax after your workout. Why not try out our saunas located in our change rooms? Not only do saunas increase the heartbeat and improve circulation, they also help with weight loss, flush the toxins from your body and help to relieve stress. Nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day.
- Monday to Friday: 7 am – 10 pm
- Saturday: 8 am – 8 pm
- Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm
Aqua Fit Classes
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30 am –1:30 am
- Wednesday: 1 – 2 pm
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 6 – 7 pm
The pool is closed to the public for AquaFit Classes
Try our AquaFit classes now!
Includes swim, hot tub and saunas
Daily drop ins: Adults – $8.40 and Children under 12 – $5.25
- 1 month – $42.50
- 3 months – $110.25
- 6 months – $183.50
Family Pool Packages
- 1 month – $75
- 3 months – $189.99
- 6 months – $31
Family pool memberships include 2 adults and 3 children. Additional children living in the home can be added for $10 per month per child.
Pembroke Fitness Centre