New and Existing Members can Play! During the last year or so many changes have taken place at the Pembroke Fitness Centre…
Latest From the Blog
The Pembroke Fitness Centre takes pride in our community involvement. Since 1995 we have raised over $500,000.00 for many initiatives throughout our beautiful community. Some of the charity work we have supported includes:
- * The Heart and Stroke Foundation Fit for Heart Program which raised over $260,000
- The Cancer Society Zombie runs all had the goal of raising funds for women’s breast cancer research
- CareFor funds raised to improve the mental health wing
- Automated external defibrillators placed throughout the community
- The Robbie Dean Family Counseling Centre honoring our Emergency Services
- County of Renfrew Algonquin Trail further development
- Empty stocking fund contributions for the Family and Children services Christmas program.
Classes at The Pembroke Fitness Centre
What Are The Benefits of TRX Training?
It doesn’t matter if you’re an athlete or just venturing into a new hobby of fitness; TRX suspension training is beneficial for all levels of fitness. Just by changing your body position slightly, the load can be increased or
decreased on your muscles meaning that everyone can benefit from this method of training.
[Read more…] about TRX Training
Flow & Flowers Event
For the love of all moms we’ve created an event to help you express and feel the love.
- Cost: $50 (all inclusive)
- Date: May 10/2019
- Place: Best Western Pembroke
Yoga class with Jordan Starting at 6:00 pm
We start off with Jordan who will help clear your mind and set aside any inner conflicts you may have. You’ll reach a meditative state where you’ll feel the oneness of all that exists along with access to your youniverse. Express your gratefulness for all that moms or mother figures do!
[Read more…] about Mother’s Day Yoga & Floral Arrangements [Expired]
2019 Fitness Run Classes with Certified Group Trainers
Runs on Mon. & Wed. Evenings at 5:30PM
Everyone wants to live a long and healthy life. Running is a form of exercise that can help you improve your overall health and wellness, and you don’t need to train for a marathon to be a runner.
[Read more…] about Running Programs
Starting February 4 & 5, 2019
Cheryl Hanniman (our Certified Weight and Management specialist) will be doing a FREE Body Composition Analysis with everyone that would like to participate in our contest. She will also provide a group information session on menu planning and action plans for you to be successful. She will provide handouts as well as a chart for you to track your progress. The group session will start at 6 pm with the Body Composition to follow. Throughout the contest we will have a few group sessions to help keep you on track.
2019 Contest Starts:
- Feb. 4 – 6pm to 8pm
- Feb. 5 -10:30am to 1:30pm