There are many benefits to swimming in a salt water pool. It can leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. It can also act as a natural moisturizer which increases your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Your body works harder while resisting the flow water makes
- Joints and muscles naturally benefit from the great exercise of swimming in salt water
- When recovering from an injury you’ll will find salt water as resistance a much better option
- A natural relaxation process in a salt water pool takes place which helps promote a relaxed body and leaves you feeling refreshed
- A great form of low impact aerobic conditioning that is easier on the back and spine than traditional forms of exercise
- Stress relief to all joints in the body through the natural support of water
At the Pembroke Fitness Centre we think you deserve to relax after your workout. Why not try out our saunas located in our change rooms? Not only do saunas increase the heartbeat and improve circulation, they also help with weight loss, flush the toxins from your body and help to relieve stress. Nothing is more reinvigorating than a deep, healthy sweat every day.
Includes swim, hot tub and saunas.
Daily Drop Ins
- 1 month – $42.50
- 3 months – $110.25
- 6 months – $183.50
Adults – $8.40 and Children under 12 – $5.25
Family Pool Packages
- 1 month – $75
- 3 months – $189.99
- 6 months – $31
Regular Pool Hours:
- Monday to Friday 7:00am to 10:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am to 10:00pm
- Sunday 8:00am to 10:00pm
Pool Closed for AquaFit
- Monday 11 – 12 pm
- Tuesday 11 – 12 pm
- Wednesday 1 – 2 pm
- Thursday 11 – 12 pm
Family pool memberships include 2 adults and 3 children. Additional children living in the home can be added for $10 per month per child.
Pembroke Fitness Centre