The Pembroke Fitness Centre takes pride in our community involvement. Since 1995 we have raised over $500,000.00 for many initiatives throughout our beautiful community. Some of the charity work we have supported includes:
- * The Heart and Stroke Foundation Fit for Heart Program which raised over $260,000
- The Cancer Society Zombie runs all had the goal of raising funds for women’s breast cancer research
- CareFor funds raised to improve the mental health wing
- Automated external defibrillators placed throughout the community
- The Robbie Dean Family Counseling Centre honoring our Emergency Services
- County of Renfrew Algonquin Trail further development
- Empty stocking fund contributions for the Family and Children services Christmas program.