Registration for Aqua Fit is Now on
Aquafit is a form of resistance training that is used to improve muscle tone and cardiovascular fitness. It helps you balance out muscle groups that may have become uneven through repetitive actions. Working out in water provides equal resistance through your full range of motion.
Operation of Pool Hours
Regular Pool Hours
- Mon to Fri 7:00am to 10:00pm
- Sat 8:00am to 10:00pm
- Sun 8:00am to 10:00pm
2019 Fall Classes Available
- Aqua Flow Wednesday November 6 – 1 pm – FULL
- Aqua Flow – Tuesday 6 pm – starts November 12 – full
- Aqua Boot camp 6 pm – starts November 21 – 14 spots
- Aqua Advanced Deep Water – Monday 6 pm – next session starts November 25 – 9 spots
- Aqua Flow Monday 10:30 – next session starts December 23 – 2 spots
- Aqua Flow Friday 10:30 – start November 1 – FULL
5 week programs $36.75 | 8 Week programs $58.80 | 10 week programs $73.50
Aqua fit classes can help improve your performance in several activities; including running, dance, and team sports such as soccer or softball. Thanks to the buoyancy of water, you’ll be strengthening your muscles and improving your cardiovascular fitness without subjecting your body to additional wear and tear. This low impact exercise will leave you feeling strong and refreshed when it’s time to give your all.
That’s why aqua fit is also fantastic for Senior’s and anyone recovering from injuries. It allows you to strengthen your muscles without stressing vulnerable joints.
Watch for upcoming class registrations!
AquaFit programs are low impact but have significant health benefits for men women of all ages. That’s why we think AquaFit classes are a great gift for anyone, especially mom and dad!
So sign up now…..you will be glad you did.
To Sign up today call 613 -735-0474.