Registration for Aqua Fit is Now on
Registration now on for the following sessions:
Please note that we have just opened registration for the following classes. They fill up fast so register early to avoid disappointment.
10 weeks for $73.50
- Aqua Flow 10:30 am Friday – starts March 27 – currently 16 spots available
- Aqua Boot camp Thursday at 6 pm starts April 23 – Currently lots of spots
- Aqua Flow Tuesday at 6 pm starts April 28 – Currently lots of spots
- Aqua Flow Monday at 10:30 starts June 8 (please note – this class has a time change for the remainder of the classes on June 29 to 11 am) currently lots of spots
- Aqua Flow Wednesday at 1 pm starts June 24 – currently lots of spots
5 weeks – $36.75
Please note we are only running a 5 week session
- Aqua Advanced Deep Water spring session
- Monday 6 pm – Starts May 4 – Just opened
Senior’s classes – 5 weeks for $36.75
- Tuesday April 7 – 10:30 am FULL
- Tuesday May 12 – 10:30 am 4 spots available
- Tuesday June 16 – 10:30 am changes to 11 am June 30 – Just opened
- Tuesday July 21 – 11 am – just opened
- Tuesday August 25 – 11 am – changes to 10:30 am September 1 – just opened
- Thursday April 16 – 10:30 am – FULL
- Thursday May 21 – 10:30 am – Just opened
- Thursday June 25 – 10:30 am changes to 11 am July 2 – just opened
- Thursday July 30 – 11 am – Just opened
Aquafit is a form of resistance training that is used to improve muscle tone and cardiovascular fitness. It helps you balance out muscle groups that may have become uneven through repetitive actions. Working out in water provides equal resistance through your full range of motion.
Aqua Fit Class Types
Aqua Boot Camp
This water workout consists of aerobic, strength training and flexibility to improve strength, speed, balance and power. The class is full of fun and energizing activities. There is no choreography so the class is easy to follow. The instructor may do stations or group boot camp to mix it up.
Try out our invigorating and therapeutic Aqua Flow classes. They start with exercises to improve your cardiovascular fitness. The second half of the class consists of strength and flexibility. This non-impact class will leaving you feeling great.
Aqua for Seniors
Aqua fit is an ideal form of exercise for seniors because it’s low impact. This class will help you reach your fitness goals while easing muscle and joint pain. The workout designed for the older adult includes cardiovascular, strength, flexibility and balance training.
Aqua Advanced Deep Water
Experience the benefits of exercising in the deep water. This class designed for people that are comfortable in the water. It’s a dynamic total body work out including cardiovascular, strength, flexibility and balance exercises.
All equipment is provided for the above classes.
Operation of Pool Hours
Regular Pool Hours
- Mon to Fri 7:00am to 10:00pm
- Sat 8:00am to 10:00pm
- Sun 8:00am to 10:00pm
FEES FOR ALL CLASSES ARE DUE 1 WEEK PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
5 week programs $36.75 | 8 Week programs $58.80 | 10 week programs $73.50
Aqua fit classes can help improve your performance in several activities; including running, dance, and team sports such as soccer or softball. Thanks to the buoyancy of water, you’ll be strengthening your muscles and improving your cardiovascular fitness without subjecting your body to additional wear and tear. This low impact exercise will leave you feeling strong and refreshed when it’s time to give your all.
That’s why aqua fit is also fantastic for Senior’s and anyone recovering from injuries. It allows you to strengthen your muscles without stressing vulnerable joints.
What a Perfect Gift!
AquaFit programs are low impact but have significant health benefits for men women of all ages. That’s why we think AquaFit classes are a great gift for anyone, especially mom and dad!