Want to Live Better and Longer? Our Weight Room | Weight Room Trainers | Why Hire a Trainer? | Book a Trainer Weight … More on Weightlifting about The Weight Room
Latest From the Blog
New and Existing Members can Play!
During the last year or so many changes have taken place at the Pembroke Fitness Centre… [Read more…] about Hoodie & 3 Month Membership Draw [Expired]
There are many benefits to swimming in a salt water pool. It can leave your skin feeling smooth and soft. It can also act as a natural moisturizer which increases your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
The Pembroke Fitness Centre takes pride in our community involvement. Since 1995 we have raised over $500,000.00 for many initiatives throughout our beautiful community. Some of the charity work we have supported includes:
- * The Heart and Stroke Foundation Fit for Heart Program which raised over $260,000
- The Cancer Society Zombie runs all had the goal of raising funds for women’s breast cancer research
- CareFor funds raised to improve the mental health wing
- Automated external defibrillators placed throughout the community
- The Robbie Dean Family Counseling Centre honoring our Emergency Services
- County of Renfrew Algonquin Trail further development
- Empty stocking fund contributions for the Family and Children services Christmas program.
Flow & Flowers Event
For the love of all moms we’ve created an event to help you express and feel the love.
- Cost: $50 (all inclusive)
- Date: May 10/2019
- Place: Best Western Pembroke
Yoga class with Jordan Starting at 6:00 pm
We start off with Jordan who will help clear your mind and set aside any inner conflicts you may have. You’ll reach a meditative state where you’ll feel the oneness of all that exists along with access to your youniverse. Express your gratefulness for all that moms or mother figures do!
[Read more…] about Mother’s Day Yoga & Floral Arrangements [Expired]
POP Pilates is an incredible fusion of ab-chiseling and total body defining moves choreographed to your favorite top 40 hits. This intense, mat-based workout challenges the student to rhythmically flow from one exercise to the next, developing a rock solid core while leaving no muscle untouched. This format takes classical Pilates to the next level like you’ve never seen before. Every exercise can be modified to fit your person needs.
Let’s first discover where Pilates originated. It was created by Joseph Pilates who combined some Yoga practices with a few regulated movements. This fitness program was intended to enhance your general fitness level while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. [Read more…] about POP Pilates