Breakfast kick starts your metabolism and helps you burn calories throughout the day. It replenishes your supply of glucose to boost your energy levels and alertness, while also providing other essential nutrients required for good health.
Here is an easy recipe that can be prepared ahead of time and tastes delicious. You can freeze them and just pop them in the toaster in the morning.
- Protein Waffles
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of Greek 0% yogurt
- 2 TBSP almond milk – unsweetened
- 1/2 TBSP ED smith low sugar syrup
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- 3/4 oats (blend in blender to make flour)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Add berries if you wish