* Win a 6 Month Membership
Starting January 27, 2020
Cheryl Hanniman (our Certified Weight and Management specialist) will be doing a Body Composition Analysis with everyone that would like to participate in our contest. The cost for the body composition is a $10 donation to the Boys and Girls club of Pembroke. She will also provide a group information session on menu planning and action plans for you to be successful. She will provide handouts as well as a chart for you to track your progress. The group session will start at 6 pm with the Body Composition to follow. Throughout the contest we will have a few group sessions to help keep you on track.
Body composition analysis is a more accurate way to measure overall fitness gains
- Body Composition makes up a person’s body weight
- Body weight provides a measure of total weight, but doesn’t determine the lean to fat ratio of weight
- Muscle, bone and organs are metabolically active
- Fat tissue that is not metabolically active
- Standing on a scale can tell you only if you weigh more than the average person, but not if that weight is fat or muscle
- Our contest will determine an overall winner based on body fat percentage which will give everyone an equal opportunity
Contest Ends April 28, 2020
On this day Cheryl will do the final body Composition to determine a winner.
Watch our Facebook page for daily motivational quotes, nutritional information and encouragement.
* One 6 month membership will be awarded to top female and male (two memberships awarded).