Starting February 4 & 5, 2019
Cheryl Hanniman (our Certified Weight and Management specialist) will be doing a FREE Body Composition Analysis with everyone that would like to participate in our contest. She will also provide a group information session on menu planning and action plans for you to be successful. She will provide handouts as well as a chart for you to track your progress. The group session will start at 6 pm with the Body Composition to follow. Throughout the contest we will have a few group sessions to help keep you on track.
2019 Contest Starts:
- Feb. 4 – 6pm to 8pm
- Feb. 5 -10:30am to 1:30pm
Body composition analysis is a more accurate way to measure overall fitness gains
- Body Composition makes up a person’s body weight
- Body weight provides a measure of total weight, but doesn’t determine the lean to fat ratio of weight
- Muscle, bone and organs are metabolically active
- Fat tissue that is not metabolically active
- Standing on a scale can tell you only if you weigh more than the average person, but not if that weight is fat or muscle
- Our contest will determine an overall winner based on body fat percentage which will give everyone an equal opportunity
- April 29 6:00 pm
- April 30 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
On these dates Cheryl will do the final body Composition to determine a winner.
Watch our Facebook page for daily motivational quotes, nutritional information and encouragement.